Welcome to Trident Awards
Festive Holiday Closures
Our offices will be closed from 5:00pm on Thursday 22 December 2016, re-opening at 9:00am on Wednesday 4 January 2017.
If you are planning to deliver any courses in December/early January, please note the following – no exceptions can be made to these deadlines:
• Thursday 15 December – last date for you to register courses which start on/between Thursday 22 December and Sunday 8 January.
• Friday 16 December – last date for LASER to receive papers for marking and certification before January.
• Emergency telephone number only for use if you are running a course whilst the office is closed, and have an emergency you need to tell us about – 01932 578242 (no other issues can be dealt with on this number, and results cannot be given out).
• If you try to register a course after 15 December until 4 January, you will not be able to upload any examination papers, and the run will not be accepted by the LASER office.
• Any examination papers not received in the LASER office by 16 December will not be marked and certificated until January.
Trident Awards is the brand used by Laser Learning Awards, developed specifically to present a strategic and focused approach for the security industry sector. Laser Learning Awards is approved by the SIA and Ofqual.
Here’s why customers are choosing Trident Awards:
- Competitive pricing with a commitment to quality and an efficient service.
- Dedicated customer support team.
- Secure 24/7 access to your online account via the Trident Awards website.
- Centres currently approved to offer licence-linked qualifications with another Awarding Organisation are eligible for a reduced centre recognition application fee which is a £120 saving.
- A maximum 5 working day turnaround on results from the date exam paperwork is received at Trident Awards. Working day is Monday to Friday.
- A maximum 3 working day turnaround on certificates from the date that Trident Awards releases results. Working day is Monday to Friday.
- National coverage.
|If you are a candidate applying for an SIA licence, please be aware that SIA is having serious issues with its new online application system at present. All qualification results are uploaded by Trident Awards to SIA. We have evidence of all these uploads, and we are unfortunately unable to access the SIA’s system for you, or to resolve their system’s issues and errors. If you receive ANY kind of error message, you MUST:
1. Set up a new SIA account on the SIA web site, before you apply for your licence.
2. Use exactly the same names as are shown on your qualification certificate (which is how you registered at your training provider), in the same order, and spelled correctly.
3. Give your correct date of birth.
If you continue to experience problems, you must contact SIA which you can do here: http://www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk/Pages/contact-us.aspx
There is also a help and guidance section on the SIA web site: http://www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk/Pages/changes-hints.aspx
Please note that Trident Awards unfortunately cannot resolve these SIA issues for you and you must contact SIA directly.
Training providers and anyone interested in become an approved training provider, please call us on 01932 571 878 or email us at email@example.com (please copy and paste this address into your email browser).
Candidates please note that you must phone your training provider with any queries, and that we cannot give out results by telephone.
If you are running a course out of office hours and have an emergency you need to speak to us about, please call 01932 578242. Please note that candidates must not use this number, and results cannot be given from this number.